Sunday 4 November 2012


                                    Kajal Agarwal


                          The actress Kajal Agarwal has just begun shooting for director A R Murugadoss s Thuppaki and she s super excited. Kajal Agarwal is at all happy and says, It is my biggest film. I have always wanted to work with Murugadoss sir and Vijay. Now I get to be part of their first film together. What more could I ask for . There are a lot of expectations building around this film as it has some very popular names in the film industry in its crew.


Also I write and upload kajal Agarwal photos. This is New Photo Gallery2 and coming soon 
kajal Agarwal in Movie "Thuppaki" Movie stills are you see and Enjoy  

Kajal     ! ! !

Kajal     ! !  !

















Awesome, Kajal Agarwal Image Gallery ! ! ! !  !
 
       Pl   Any Comments ...............

     

No comments:

Post a Comment